Close Menu
EPL VIP – Latest English Premier League News & Updates
  • Home
  • English premier league
  • Football
  • Latest
  • Matches
  • News
  • Soccer
  • Sports
  • Videos
What's Hot

UEFA’s stance on the World Cup boycott; “emergency meeting” held today | Soccer | Sports

July 30, 2026

UEFA protests plans for private investors in the World Cup and announces boycott of FIFA tournaments

July 30, 2026

Lionel Scaloni pleads with Argentina fans after being blocked from meeting with dentist

July 30, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Advertise With US
  • Contact US
  • DMCA
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
EPL VIP – Latest English Premier League News & Updates
  • Home
  • English premier league
  • Football
  • Latest
  • Matches
  • News
  • Soccer
  • Sports
  • Videos
EPL VIP – Latest English Premier League News & Updates
Home » Five Manchester United star players told to leave by manager Carrick in major transfer review | Soccer | Sports
Matches

Five Manchester United star players told to leave by manager Carrick in major transfer review | Soccer | Sports

admin_ok9yktt6By admin_ok9yktt6July 23, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


Their arrival was partly determined by Carrick’s willingness to release Casemiro on a free transfer. The Brazilian is expected to move to MLS, with four other star players set to depart with him. Rasmus Hojlund, Jadon Sancho, Tyrell Malasia and Andre Onana.

Contracts for Malasia, Sancho and Casemiro all fell apart in the summer, with the latter announcing his decision in January. Meanwhile, Hojlund’s loan spell at Napoli was made permanent after the Serie A club activated a £38m release clause.

Onana also extended his loan to Trabzonspor for another season after helping them finish third in the Super Lig and win the Turkish Cup. This means that manager Carrick has so far allowed five first-team players to leave the club, and three new senior players have been confirmed to join, meaning that the club’s reforms are accelerating in earnest.

Since leaving United, Malasia has yet to sign a new club and remains on the free agent market. Celtic and Napoli had previously shown interest.

Sancho has been linked with a return to Borussia Dortmund in 2024 after an impressive loan spell with United. Casemiro is reportedly set to link up with Lionel Messi at Inter Miami, and is also in talks with MLS side LA Galaxy.

With these five players taken off the payroll and a hefty £830,000-a-week salary, Carrick will be able to focus on further reinforcements to strengthen his squad. Midfielder Santos is the first summer signing, penning a five-year contract initially worth £48 million.

They then shrewdly acquired goalkeeper Darlow, who had joined on a free transfer from Leeds. The club strengthened their midfield options with the signing of former Aston Villa star Tielemans for a fee of £35 million.

Winger Tynan Thompson has also joined from Spurs and is expected to split his time between the first team and the Under-21s.

Still, United are keen to sign several star players to continue their rebuild, including Bournemouth’s Alex Scott.

The Scot has turned down a new deal with Bournemouth, which no doubt increases United’s chances of signing him this summer. The Cherries expect the midfielder to remain at the club this year, but Carrick remains determined.

United are thought to face competition from Arsenal and Chelsea for the midfielder, but his refusal to sign a new contract could indicate an appetite for a move.



Source link

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
admin_ok9yktt6
  • Website

Related Posts

UEFA’s stance on the World Cup boycott; “emergency meeting” held today | Soccer | Sports

July 30, 2026

Eddie Howe leaves Newcastle with immediate effect as negotiations over replacement are ‘ongoing’ | Soccer | Sports

July 30, 2026

FIFA confirms World Cup sale plan, Gianni Infantino could earn millions | Soccer | Sports

July 30, 2026

Manchester United face transfer battle between Man City and Barcelona over £42m deal | Soccer | Sports

July 29, 2026
Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Editors Picks

Alexis Mac Allister and Lisandro Martinez fear for safety in England after Argentina’s World Cup win

July 29, 2026

“Arsenal to give up on Vinicius: “He intends to renew his contract””

July 29, 2026

Reveals dazzling offer for Vinicius Junior to accelerate Real Madrid

July 28, 2026

From Champions League winners to multi-million signings: 10 most valuable free agents on the market

July 27, 2026
Latest Posts

Paris Saint-Germain hold talks with Gabriel Martinelli, Serie A defender ignores Liverpool’s interest – Euro Transfer News

April 20, 2026

Bournemouth appoint former Borussia Dortmund manager Marco Rose as new manager to replace Andoni Iraola

April 20, 2026

Josep Guardiola nearly tears up as he pays tribute to Manchester City star after Premier League win over Arsenal – ‘It makes me cry’

April 19, 2026
EPL VIP – Latest English Premier League News & Updates
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest Vimeo YouTube
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Advertise With US
  • Contact US
  • DMCA
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
© 2026 eplvip. Designed by eplvip.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.