Close Menu
EPL VIP – Latest English Premier League News & Updates
  • Home
  • English premier league
  • Football
  • Latest
  • Matches
  • News
  • Soccer
  • Sports
  • Videos
What's Hot

UEFA’s stance on the World Cup boycott; “emergency meeting” held today | Soccer | Sports

July 30, 2026

UEFA protests plans for private investors in the World Cup and announces boycott of FIFA tournaments

July 30, 2026

Lionel Scaloni pleads with Argentina fans after being blocked from meeting with dentist

July 30, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Advertise With US
  • Contact US
  • DMCA
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
EPL VIP – Latest English Premier League News & Updates
  • Home
  • English premier league
  • Football
  • Latest
  • Matches
  • News
  • Soccer
  • Sports
  • Videos
EPL VIP – Latest English Premier League News & Updates
Home » Liverpool “Lecture at Newcastle Transfer” | Soccer | Sports
Matches

Liverpool “Lecture at Newcastle Transfer” | Soccer | Sports

admin_ok9yktt6By admin_ok9yktt6July 28, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


Liverpool is reportedly planning a meeting with Newcastle to discuss the terms of the potential transfer of Alexander Isaac as they agreed to the terms of his contract with the Swedish striker. The 26-year-old asked him to leave St. James Park after demanding a new contract worth £300,000 a week earlier this month, making it clear that he intends to join the Reality Premier League champions.

Arne Slot has spent nearly £300 million on Florian Wirtz, Hugo Ekitike, Jeremie Frimpong and Milos Kerkez, but Reds doesn’t plan to slow down and is working hard to complete a jaw-dropping attack on Isak. Last season, Mohamed Sarah was the only one who scored more league goals than he did.

Sky Sports Switzerland claims that official consultations between the two clubs will begin in the coming hours, with formal offers accrued and already met ISAK’s personal terminology on the blockbuster deal. The five-year contract is said to have been finalized. This coincides with his salary expectations.

Liverpool will soon be speaking in person with Newcastle to outline what acceptable transfer fees will look like. They are expected to lodge a £100 million opening offer.

But they recognize that Newcastle’s senior leadership team is demanding £150 million.

Liverpool believes that performance-related add-ons will allow you to secure transactions for around £120 million, but such payment structures are essential for successful negotiations.

For the latest broken stories and headlines, sign up for our Daily Express LFC newsletter.

Meetings are scheduled for the next 48 hours, and it was believed that Luis Diaz’s £65.4 million sale to Bayern Munich opened the door to further spending on Merseyside. Darwin Nunes and Harvey Elliott were still able to get him out the door and raise more money to allow Isaac’s dive.

Eddie Howe has confirmed that the Newcastle Commission has made a decision to decide on ISAK, which has remained on his current contract for three years, but has been removed from his preseason tour to Asia due to speculation surrounding his future.

“Ownership is with the board of directors… the decision depends on the board,” Howe said. “There’s an entire football club where you have to make decisions.”

The head coach added: “Of course, there’s something going on behind the scenes. I know he’s on the news every day, and I’m sure it’s not easy for anyone in that situation.

“We share a good relationship. He’s been great for us since he joined. He’s been extremely popular in the dressing room and I hope to continue my journey in Newcastle.

Newcastle has placed RB Leipzig’s Hotshot Benjamin Sesco as a potential replacement for Isaac, but Joan Wissa and Ollie Watkins are also considering it.



Source link

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
admin_ok9yktt6
  • Website

Related Posts

UEFA’s stance on the World Cup boycott; “emergency meeting” held today | Soccer | Sports

July 30, 2026

Eddie Howe leaves Newcastle with immediate effect as negotiations over replacement are ‘ongoing’ | Soccer | Sports

July 30, 2026

FIFA confirms World Cup sale plan, Gianni Infantino could earn millions | Soccer | Sports

July 30, 2026

Manchester United face transfer battle between Man City and Barcelona over £42m deal | Soccer | Sports

July 29, 2026
Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Editors Picks

Alexis Mac Allister and Lisandro Martinez fear for safety in England after Argentina’s World Cup win

July 29, 2026

“Arsenal to give up on Vinicius: “He intends to renew his contract””

July 29, 2026

Reveals dazzling offer for Vinicius Junior to accelerate Real Madrid

July 28, 2026

From Champions League winners to multi-million signings: 10 most valuable free agents on the market

July 27, 2026
Latest Posts

Paris Saint-Germain hold talks with Gabriel Martinelli, Serie A defender ignores Liverpool’s interest – Euro Transfer News

April 20, 2026

Bournemouth appoint former Borussia Dortmund manager Marco Rose as new manager to replace Andoni Iraola

April 20, 2026

Josep Guardiola nearly tears up as he pays tribute to Manchester City star after Premier League win over Arsenal – ‘It makes me cry’

April 19, 2026
EPL VIP – Latest English Premier League News & Updates
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest Vimeo YouTube
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Advertise With US
  • Contact US
  • DMCA
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
© 2026 eplvip. Designed by eplvip.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.