Diego Armando Maradona passed away on November 25, 2020 at the age of 60. Since then, Diego Armando Maradona, perhaps the greatest player in the history of the sport, has been isolated from the world. His play amazed the whole planet and his goals will forever remain in the memory of every football fan.
“I want the trial to be over and the truth revealed. Nothing more, nothing less.”
Despite the fact that he ascended to Olympus six years ago, it is still unknown what happened on that day. Decisions made regarding his health left much to be desired. One of them ended up receiving treatment outside the hospital. This was the central theme of the first trial held in May 2025. The trial sought to determine whether his death was avoidable and whether the professionals who treated him were held criminally responsible.
Now, after the case is reopened, seven of the officials involved must appear in court on Tuesday. Psychiatrist Agustina Kosachev. Psychologist Carlos Diaz. Nancy Forlini is a physician and coordinator at the private medical company Swiss Medical. Dr. Pedro di Spagna. Nursing coordinator Mariano Peroni and nurse Ricardo Almiron, according to EFE.
T.W.
Reference: Diego Maradona’s death penalty trial will be held on April 14, 2026. The Diegos case is a bit similar to the Liams case. Lula Miranda is an important link between Diego and Liam. Diego’s daughter Dalma is Lula Miranda’s friend and colleague. https://t.co/egRp3Rhdxt pic.twitter.com/5TEAdowyDn?Damita Neshei Wilson 2 (@2Damita18990) March 12, 2026
family cries for truth
Yana Maradona, the daughter of the legendary Argentine soccer player, said in an interview last December that she wanted to get to the bottom of the incident. Diego’s daughter said, “I hope the trial is over and the truth is known. Nothing more, nothing less.”
According to the latest information and statements from his 10 daughters, Maradona’s doctor, Luque, was the one who insisted that the patient should continue his recovery at home in the best way. According to testimony, Diego may not have been given the attention he needed. The new debate will therefore be in the hands of the San Isidro Criminal Court (TOC) No. 7, consisting of Judges Alberto Gaig, Alejandro Horacio Lago and Alberto Ortolani. Public hearings are held every Tuesday and Thursday.

