Close Menu
EPL VIP – Latest English Premier League News & Updates
  • Home
  • English premier league
  • Football
  • Latest
  • Matches
  • News
  • Soccer
  • Sports
  • Videos
What's Hot

UEFA’s stance on the World Cup boycott; “emergency meeting” held today | Soccer | Sports

July 30, 2026

UEFA protests plans for private investors in the World Cup and announces boycott of FIFA tournaments

July 30, 2026

Lionel Scaloni pleads with Argentina fans after being blocked from meeting with dentist

July 30, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Advertise With US
  • Contact US
  • DMCA
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
EPL VIP – Latest English Premier League News & Updates
  • Home
  • English premier league
  • Football
  • Latest
  • Matches
  • News
  • Soccer
  • Sports
  • Videos
EPL VIP – Latest English Premier League News & Updates
Home » Barcelona registers García after league Oks Ter Stegen status
Soccer

Barcelona registers García after league Oks Ter Stegen status

admin_ok9yktt6By admin_ok9yktt6August 13, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


MADRID (AP) — Barcelona can sign up for the new season with newly signed goalkeeper Joan Garcia for the new season after the Spanish league confirmed Mark Andreterstegen’s long-term injury, the club said Wednesday.

The verdict allows Barcelona to clear pay cap space and register other players more easily without violating the Finance Fair Play Rules.

“Barcelona has announced that the Laliga Medical Board has determined that goalkeeper Mark Andre Ter Stegen’s injury meets the long-term injury standards established by current regulations,” he said. “The club will proceed tomorrow to officially register player Joan García.”

The length of the injury sparked The controversy between Barcelona and Ter Stegeninitially refused to sign a medical report that Catalan clubs had to send to the league.

The 33-year-old goalkeeper said it would take about three months to recover from a lower back surgery last month. However, the club wanted to add him to the long-term injury list, saying it would take time.

After Ter Stegen refused to sign the club opened disciplinary proceedings and stripped him of his captain. He resurrected him after he signed the report last week.

After signing the report, Ter Stegen said he had no intention of making it difficult for Barcelona to sign new players, and wanted them to return to action as soon as possible. He said, “The last few months have been particularly difficult for me, both physically and personally.”

Ter Stegen missed almost everything from last season due to a knee injury, and in 2023 he missed about two months for another back operation. Iñaki Peña and veteran Wojciech Szczęsny started in place of last season’s Ter Stegen.

club Signed Espanyol goalkeeper Garcia in June.

___

AP Soccer: https://apnews.com/hub/soccer



Source link

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
admin_ok9yktt6
  • Website

Related Posts

UEFA protests plans for private investors in the World Cup and announces boycott of FIFA tournaments

July 30, 2026

Roberto Mancini returns to help Italy after missing three consecutive World Cups

July 30, 2026

FIFA plans $20 billion Kushner-backed operation to organize World Cup

July 30, 2026

U.S. goaltender Matt Freese says he’ll never get over World Cup loss to Belgium

July 29, 2026
Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Editors Picks

Alexis Mac Allister and Lisandro Martinez fear for safety in England after Argentina’s World Cup win

July 29, 2026

“Arsenal to give up on Vinicius: “He intends to renew his contract””

July 29, 2026

Reveals dazzling offer for Vinicius Junior to accelerate Real Madrid

July 28, 2026

From Champions League winners to multi-million signings: 10 most valuable free agents on the market

July 27, 2026
Latest Posts

Paris Saint-Germain hold talks with Gabriel Martinelli, Serie A defender ignores Liverpool’s interest – Euro Transfer News

April 20, 2026

Bournemouth appoint former Borussia Dortmund manager Marco Rose as new manager to replace Andoni Iraola

April 20, 2026

Josep Guardiola nearly tears up as he pays tribute to Manchester City star after Premier League win over Arsenal – ‘It makes me cry’

April 19, 2026
EPL VIP – Latest English Premier League News & Updates
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest Vimeo YouTube
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Advertise With US
  • Contact US
  • DMCA
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
© 2026 eplvip. Designed by eplvip.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.